1. The more creatine you ingest, the great the results will be. If you have ever seen ill bodybuilders ingesting more and more creating, you will probably wonder if it is really worth the effort. According to knowledgeable scientists, test subjects ingesting.1 grams per kg of bodyweight ended up excreting nearly 50% of what they took. Lower doses of creatine will be much more effective than a great deal of kilograms.
2. Creatine has the potential to damage the kidneys and liver. Unless you have a pre-existing condition, creatine should cause no harm to the internal orgasm. Much of the harm that can be derived from creatine is really a myth that have been put forth from anecdotal reports. One study looked over healthy athletes that took creatine for a five year period and discovered no instances of renal of kidney damage.
3. Creatine causes excessive water retention. A recent double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that, after three months of creatine use, test subjects showed no significant increase in body water. In fact, the creatine group showed greater gains in total body mass and fat-free mass.
Now it is possible that some inferior-grade creatine may actually promote water gain that results in a soft, puffy look. However, this can be due to several reasons. One, it may not be due to the creatine, but excess sodium. When cheaply manufactured, excess sodium remains in the finished product.
4. Creatine can cause cramping. This idea that creatine is known to cause muscle cramping is purely anecdotal and there is no clinical evidence in support of such a claim. There are no clinical studies showing creatine causes cramping.
5. Creatine needs to be taken with a glass of grape juice. The concept behind using creatine with sugar products such as grape juice is a sound one. However, the trick is not the amount of grape juice per serving. Rather, this has to do with the function of insulin in the body. For creatine uptake to feel enhanced, insulin release needs to be clearly and effectively encouraged. Insulin functions can be considered a form of creatine pump designed to push it into muscles. If you are going to use juice, always be sure to get at least 100g of juice for every 5g of creatine you use.
6. The liquid form of creatine works better. The reality of the matter here is that in liquid form, the consumer might not even be getting creatine. Rather, the product might very well be creatinine which is a by-product of creatine breakdown. Creatine, in its original powder form, is much more stable and effective.
7. All creatine products are the same. There is an enormous difference among all the many creatine products on the market. Some are better than others. Chinese creatine is considered a lower quality product that contains more contaminants along the lines of creatinine, sodium, dicyandiamide, and dihydrotriazine. German creatine, from companies such as SKW, is a much better product.
8. Creatine use is always 100% safe. While creatine is a purely non-toxic product, creatine use does not come without any risk. As is the case with all nutritional supplements, individuals that possess pre-existing medical conditions and must not take creatine or other sports nutritional supplements. That is why it is best to speak with a physician prior to use.
9. Creatine must be taken at a specific time. While it has been proven that you can maximize creatine uptake by taking it with a 1:1 ratio of protein to carbs, no real evidence suggests that there’s a best time to take creatine. Whether you take it in the morning, afternoon, or evening probably won’t make a significant difference. For convenience sake, you might take it with your post-training protein/carb shake.
10. It is possible to procure adequate amounts of creatine in a diet. The average person will absorb roughly 1g of creatine per day from the average diet. The creatine found in foods such as beef, cod, salmon, and herring will often be destroyed by the flames when you cook it.
Stop wasting your time, effort and cash on B.S. “Miracle Programs” that don’t deliver results! Learn the honest truth revealed by a real Body Building expert and at last start noticing the gains you want. Visit us to read more Muscle Building Articles