Here are seven techniques of astral projection available to help people who want to try and use astral projection. People being as individual as they are means what works for some may not work for others. Some people have had difficulties with different methods. Because the method requires you to relax or it doesn’t work. If you can’t relax then you will have difficulty with astral projection.
Relaxation must be total, complete. It’s essential for any of the seven techniques of astral projection to be successful. The inability to relax is caused by fear. It’s common among those just learning these techniques. The fears are the result of false beliefs that maybe harm, or even death could come to the person who is trying astral project. To help alleviate those fears the Canterbury Institute conducted and researched a study. The Canterbury Institute is well know for their studies of the occult.
The study was performed on two thousand individuals, all of these people were involved in doing astral projection. The institute discovered was that no person was harmed following astral projection techniques. What is more interesting is that they did follow up on the people for the last 3 years. Not one have had any problems.
Now all concerns and fears can be put aside to rest. Lets take a look at seven of the techniques of astral projection that are pretty easy. These techniques have been successful for quite a few people, many in fact. One that is known is the Monroe and consist of seven steps of astral projection or the seven techniques of astral projections:-
* You must relax your body and your mind. There are numerous relaxation techniques that you can use. A simple one is just deep breathing, slowly and calmly. Deep inhales and deep exhales. Relaxing all the muscles in the body one at a time by tensing them and then releasing them, starting at the toes and working your way up the body.
* Enter into the hynagogic state. This is simply the where your mind and body are bordering going to sleep. You don’t want to go to sleep. You can use the gazing method to do this. Focus on an object as you lay in bed, and keep staring at it until your eyes close and you are still able to see the object.
* You see the object, your eyes are closed and now you need to move to a deeper state of relaxation. Look around, with your eyes closed and try to see other images in the room. The possibility is that you may see different and varied light patterns. The room may be clothed in a purple light, ignore it. But once you have seen the purple light, you will know you have entered a deeper state of relaxation. Completely relaxed, the awareness of your physical body will no longer be there and an important technique of astral projection, according to the Monroe.
* According to Monroe, this step is the most vital. You will need to enter the state of Vibration. Many people that have been practicing astral projection techniques for awhile note that they feel these vibrations early on in the projection. It is believed by them that this is the feeling you experience when the astral body begins to leave the physical body. Do not be alarmed, just feel the vibrations.
* Control the vibration state. To accomplish this concentrate on the vibrations and succeed in getting them to move through the body. You do this using your mind, your desire is for your whole body to have the vibrations, like waves rolling over you. It will take practice for you to encourage these waves to start as you want. Once you can do this step you are ready to exit your body.
* The key component to astral projection and astral travel is to have control, that your mind is the one in power. To help strengthen this control Monroe recommends at this point you practice a “partial separation.” Keeping your mind focused on the idea of leaving the physical body, first let a hand or a foot go of the astral body. Stretch them to an object that is near you, such as the wall, the floor or another familiar object, then push your hand or foot through that object. Once you do that, return your foot or hand back to the physical body, slow down the vibrations and end the session. Stay laying down until your body has returned to a fully awake state.
* This is the step where you will leave the body. Again following all of the previous steps, only this time instead of releasing just a hand or foot from the physical body you are going to move completely into your astral body. This requires a simple adjustment to step six. Instead of focusing on releasing one appendage, you are going to focus on releasing the astral body, by thinking about how light it feels, how weightless you are, how you are as light as feathers blowing in the breeze. The astral body should be moving out of the physical body, you feel as though you are floating, or flying.
There are other methods that you can try, such as the Rope Technique, the Gazing Method, and the Anchor Technique. Spend sometime trying different techniques to see which will work best for you. There is an astral projection technique for everyone.
However, be aware that astral projection is not for everyone and using the techniques described in this article require a lot of practice.
Fortunately there is a shortcut! With recent developments in sound technology, there are a lot of audio tools around which can help you. These new techniques use special sound frequencies known as Binaural beats, which synchronize the two hemispheres of the brain, putting you instantly into the meditative state, needed for astral projection.
You can us quality astral projection technique recordings to induce a totally relaxed hypnotic state. These recordings reinforce to the subconscious mind it’s okay to astral project your body from your physical body.
Astral projection is a real life changing happening for everyone that attempts it and by utilizing these techniques anyone who wants to can experience it.
David Simmeon is a writer for the astralprojectiontravel.com website. Discover the amazing experience of astral projection for yourself and get twenty nine Free astral projection techniques Binaural and hypnosis mp3 audios when you visit here.